Thursday, December 22, 2011

Constant Headaches?

I am getting a headache every night. It starts anytime between 5 and 7 and I go to sleep with it (and sometimes it stays overnight). My other half says it's a combination of allergies and the drastic change in temparature (goes from 50's to high 80's every day). They are not sinus headaches, it's a headache that hits where a headband would sit on my head. I just know I'm sick of being in pain and trying to not be crabby with my kiddies. I've tried some different OTC meds, but I'm concerned about taking them because something as simple as tylenol sinus can knock me out. I've tried tylenol migraine, aleve, ibuprophen, drixoral and tylenol sinus and none have helped (or they've knocked me on my --I can't care for my kids because I'm so drowsy). Any suggestions? This hasn't happened before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment