Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Does this prove I’m ugly? (Easy 10pts)?

ok before starting I’m just saying this is long =) anyways I’m a girl 15 y/o and I think I’m so ugly I hate myself =:) and it's not just me that thinks I’m ugly everyone says I’m ugly and I’ve never had a bf but I’ve had guys like me but ( Q: do guys stare at ugly girls????) no one ever talks to me and guys at my school just stare at me and smile and sometimes it think their just laughing at me =:((( I hate the way I look I’m a monster and I’m like the tallest fattest thing in school I’m (5"7 180lbs) yes I know I’m HUGE and I have an ugly azz face my nose is like big azzz hell and my eyes are small my eyebrows are so damn bald =((((( and can someone help me???? and again DO GUYS STARE AT UGLY AZZ GIRLS????????? and also do guys even want to talk to me if they pull their phone out as soon as they see me?????? FYI thank u if u answer GBU ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment