Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Should I be jeolous of my friend? Or am I just being a b****?

Me and my friend applied for this tennis thing. We will call her A. Only 25 people could be accepted into this program. We both ran to the turn in place this morning. We were like the 20th people there. A pushed infront of me and would not let me p (intentional or unintentional?) She handed in the 22nd slip. I was right behind her. 3 1st years (we r 3rd years) pushd ME aside and handed there slips. I didn't get in. I pretended 2 b fine. I was thinking was WHY WOULDNT SHE LET ME P? When I mentioned how A woudld get rides on Tuesday she said she'd find a way, seeing as she has none. Her xact words- "Oh, I'll find someone. I am not giving up my place." She didn't even apologize/mourn with me over my loss. Since then she nvr 1ce mentioned the fact that I was not xceptd. She also didn't find a ride. She is not someone I would mention this too. Shes shallow and ungrateful. I am not just saying that cus im mad. She is rich but I dont not want to b friends cus she nos my secrets. HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment