Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do i forget and get over the things my sister did to me?

me and my sister were always close i took her in and aloud her to live with me for free more then one time we got in a fight right after christmas and she called child welfare on me and made a fals report to try to get even with me she told my boyfriend i cheated on him when i never did she said she was going to wreck my hole life , I am so hurt by this our hole lifes i have taken care of her i practically raised her son for 3 months cuz she was always getting drunk and high and was never here for him i helped her get her own place and get into school now she has a new boy friend and in school and thinks she is better then everyone els her boyfriend dosent want me around her son cuz he dont like me and she is listening to him im so hurt and don't know how to just let it go she is family

0 comments:

Post a Comment