Thursday, December 22, 2011

Should I leave my husband?

I just found out last week my dad has gall bladder cancer. My grandma's health isn't looking good and my mom is saying she probably has another couple of months. All this came crashing down on me the same week. My husband's response is that my mom "just had to tell you" even though my dad asked her not to and hasn't shown any support. My husband says I'm being hormonal and doesn't understand why I'm upset. He actually told me to go see my gyno. To make matters worse, his brother visited and my hubby didn't grocery shop or wash the sheets. He was laid off a year ago and stays home and watches our daughter. I came home from work at 1:00 AM to wake up the next morning to shop and do laundry. He tells me that I'm upset over nothing. I still love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment